Deposit Money in XM via Online Bank Transfer
Deposit via Online Bank Transfer
To make a deposit into XM’s trading account, please follow the instruction below.
1. Login to the XM
Press “Member Login”.
Enter your MT4/MT5 ID and Password, Press "Login".
2. Select the deposit method “Online Bank Transfer”
|Deposit methods||Processing time||Deposit fees|
|Online Bank transfer||3-5 working days||Free|
NOTE: Before you proceed with a deposit via Online Bank Transfer, please note the following:
- Please make sure that all payments are made from an account registered in the same name as your XM account.
- XM does not charge any commissions or fees for deposits via online banking.
- By submitting a deposit request, you consent to your data being shared with third parties, including payment service providers, banks, card schemes, regulators, law enforcement, government agencies, credit reference bureaus and other parties we deem necessary to process your payment and/or verify your identity.
3. Choose the Bank Name, enter the deposit amount and click "Deposit"
4. Confirm the account ID and deposit amount
Click on "Confirm" to proceed.
5. Enter all the required information to finish the Deposit
In which currencies can I deposit money into my trading account?
You can deposit money in any currency and it will be automatically converted into the base currency of your account, by XM prevailing inter-bank price.
What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can deposit/withdraw?
The minimum deposit/withdrawal amount is 5 USD (or equivalent denomination) for multiple payment methods supported in all countries. However, the amount varies according to the payment method you choose and your trading account validation status. You can read more details about the deposit and withdrawal process in the Members Area.
How long does it take for funds to reach my bank account?
It depends on the country the money is sent to. Standard bank wire within the EU takes 3 working days. Bank wires to some countries may take up to 5 working days.
Are there any deposit/withdrawal fees?
We do not charge any fees for our deposit/withdrawal options. For instance, if you deposit USD 100 by Skrill and then withdraw USD 100, you will see the full amount of USD 100 in your Skrill account as we cover all transaction fees both ways for you.
This also applies to all credit/debit card deposits. For deposits/withdrawals via international bank wire transfer, XM covers all transfer fees imposed by our banks, with the exception of deposits amounting to less than 200 USD (or equivalent denomination).